Strand. (and yes it was) (Taken with instagram)
My Thanksgiving Card. Never forget your childlike wonder! (Taken with instagram)
Fun way to walk into a room — a chalk welcome! (Taken with instagram)
3 things that set the Super Committee up for a Super #Fail:
1. Unpopular out of the gate: Congress has a 9% approval rating, the Super Committee is a mini-me of unpopularity.
2. No risk around election: The closer we get to elections, the slimmer the chance something risky in DC gets done.
3. History stacked against the 12 members: 4 voted against Simpson-Bowles; 0 voted for it; 2 voted against raising the debt ceiling.
3 things that WON’T happen as a result of the Super #Fail:
1. Markets won’t go haywire. Wall Street is used to this song and dance out of Washington.
2. The US won’t get downgraded. Moody’s has already said they will wait until 2013.
3. Automatic spending cuts won’t kick in right away. There is a 13-month cushion…shockingly post-election.
No super doom, no super powers — sadly just super in name alone.
This is my view for the night. This is CNN. (Taken with instagram)
10 Things I (Think) I’ve Learned
1. Send flowers to other girls.
2. Buy flowers for yourself.
3. Delete pictures of exes. Like, now.
4. Stop yourself from de-friending him on Facebook. Like, seriously?
5. Print out actual pictures.
6. Frame those actual pictures.
7. Lose the scale.
8. Drop the “what can you do for me?” ‘tude.
9. It’s only name-dropping if you’re weird about it.
10. It’s only annoying if you obsess about it.
Choices, choices. (Taken with instagram)
Simple goals here at the @nbgproductions offices… (Taken with instagram)
10 Things (I Think) I’ve Learned
1. Let people pass you on the highway.
2. Don’t let people take your taxis.
3. Carry cash just in case.
4. Carry your passport just because.
5. Giving piggybacks to kids is cool.
6. Getting them from your guy is hot.
7. Call as much as you e-mail.
8. Put your your phone down and look out the window.
9. Drama should be left to actors.
10. Jade should only be used as a noun, not a verb.
Hello, Mr. Vice President! (Taken with instagram)